1 cup soaked cashews
2 cups water
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
4 cloves of garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons nutrional yeast
7 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup roasted green chiles
1. Soak your cashews for approx. 4 hours.
2. Drain and rinse your cashews and then add them to your blender.
3. Add all of your remainder ingredients, except for your tomatoes and chiles.
4. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
5. While your mixture is blending, put a sauce pan on the stove on medium heat.
6. After blending is finished, pour your sauce in the pan, and with a whisk, stir your sauce.
7. You will notice your sauce beginning you have small clumps after a few minutes, this is normal.
8. Continue to stir the mixture evenly until you have a thick stretchy mixture that is similar to a cheese sauce.
9. Add in your tomatoes and Chile. Serve while warm.