4 tablespoons olive oil 1 small onion, diced 3 cloves garlic, diced 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4 teaspoon thyme 1/4 teaspoon rosemary 1/4 teaspoon cilantro 1/4 teaspoon parsley 1 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon basil 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt 2 Turkish bay leaves 3 1/2 cups diced tomatoes 3/4 cup tomato paste 2 cups tomato sauce
1. On medium heat, in a pan, add your olive oil and saute your onion and garlic until golden brown.
2. Add your bell peppers, and saute for an additional 3 minutes.
3. At the 3 minute mark, add your diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and tomato sauce, and stir until well combined.
4. Lastly, add all seasonings/herbs and stir until combined.
5. Serve over whole wheat noodles of your choice.