2 cups sifted flour
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
2 teaspoons raw cane sugar
4 teaspoons ener-g baking powder
2 tablespoons soft butter
1 cup milk
1. Add your flour to a bowl, and then add your salt and combine well.
2. After adding your salt, add the remainder of your dry ingredients, and briefly stir.
3. Then, add your butter in pieces throughout your flour mixture.
4. Add in your milk, and stir until you have a dough.
5. With a spoon, scoop in quarter size pieces (or larger, depending on your desire), into your cooked soup or stew.
6. Allow your dumplings to sit in the stew/soup on medium heat for 10 minutes before serving.