Colloidal silver is a liquid solution created using electrolysis to suspend pure, metallic elemental silver attached to simple protein molecules, in distilled water. Before the invention of antibacterial soap, colloidal silver was used as a disinfectant. It is still most commonly used to kill bacteria.
Many consider colloidal silver an antiseptic and not an antibiotic because it kills more than bacteria; it destroys viruses and eliminates fungal infections. While antibiotics do not touch viruses and fungus, colloidal silver eliminates them. Colloidal silver can be sprayed on burns to promote faster healing, it can also be used for colds, pneumonia, ear infections, vaginal infection, oral thrush, MRSA infections, ringworm, boils, sinus infections, cancer, tooth aches, and much more!
I personally keep a bottle of colloidal silver in my home and have had to use it to treat boils and ear infections. There are several ways colloidal silver can be taken and it is completely safe to take orally.