1/2 cup room temperature butter
2/3 unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup almond milk
4 teaspoons Ener-g baking powder
1 1/4 cup organic raw cane sugar
2 cups (fresh or frozen) blueberries
2 teaspoons alcohol free vanilla extract
2 cups sifted whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1. Whip together the butter and sugar.
2. When butter and sugar is combine (should have a creamy consistency), you will add your vanilla extract and applesauce, and then stir.
3. You will then add your milk and gently mix in the mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, add your sifted flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 1/2 cups of the blueberries, then stir.
5. Take the other 1/2 cup blueberries and crush them, and then add them to your wet mixture and stir.
6. Add your dry mixture to your wet mixture and stir well. Your batter should be thick.
7. With a spoon, fill your muffin pan or cupcake liners, and then bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes approx. 12 muffins